Diazepam is a drug from the Benzodiazepine family which slows down the central nervous system and produces more amounts of a natural tranquilizer known as Gamma-Aminobutyric acid. In this way, the body inhibits neurotransmission in the brain which calms the user.
In the bodybuilding and weightlifting field, Diazepam is used to relieve back pain. Diazepam dosage turns down the central nervous system which ultimately relieves back pain after a heavy workout.
Used to treat:
- Anxiety disorder
- Alcohol withdrawal symptoms
- Muscle spasm or stiffness
- Slows down the nervous system
- Relieves back pain after the workout
- Produces calmness
- Muscle weakness
- Dry mouth
Who is DIAZEPAM 10mg suitable for?
- Diazepam is suitable for all except for those having liver, cardiac or renal issues.
- Do not give this medication to a child younger than 6 months old.
11 days after your last dose, all traces will be out of your system for drug testing – blood/urine samples.
4-10mg 4 times a day is the recommended dose for Diazepam.