Want to get rid of estrogen-related side effects!
Arimidex is used as a testosterone-stimulating steroid and is used for the testosterone treatment plans and for PCT (Post Cycle Therapy). Anastrozole (the chemical name) has the ability to protect the body against estrogen-related side effects produced by steroids. Arimidex functions as an Aromatase inhibitor to oppose estrogen-related side effects.
Due to the opposing effect to estrogen-related side effects, Arimidex is widely used by bodybuilders and athletes. Anastrozole can burn fat and build quality muscle mass.
Arimidex when included in an anabolic steroid cycle can protect against gynecomastia and water retention. Athletes and bodybuilders include Aromatase inhibitors to their steroid cycle to enhance performance and improve body shape.
- Enhances performance
- Improves body shape
- Improves muscle mass and strength
- Prevents gynecomastia
- Improves metabolism
- Prevents water retention
- Prevents estrogen-related effects
- Upset stomach
- Loss of appetite
- Body aches and pains (back pain, bone pain, joint pain, or stiffness)
- Breast swelling/tenderness/pain
Who is ARIMIDEX 0.1mg suitable for?
- Arimidex is suitable for all except for those having liver, cardiac or renal issues.
- Anastrozole should not be used under age 15 or over 65 years of age.
10-12 days after your last dose, all traces of Anastrozole will be out of your system for the ug testing – blood/urine samples.
Average Mild Dosage: Men 0.50 mg/daily or every other / 3d day
Average Dosage: Men 0.25 -1 mg/daily
Very few should ever need 1 – 3 mg/daily
Women: 0.25 – 0.75 mg/daily